Another popular auto brand in the USA is Acura. The brand is known for its sporty-looking cars. Like other automobile brands, Acura offers roadside assistance on new cars. The coverage can change, and the Acura Roadside Assistance is called Acura Plus. The service is designed to provide you with complete peace of mind. You can get support 24×7, 365 hours a day. In addition, the Acura roadside assistance is complimentary for the new cars. The technician is trained to deal with any emergency. Learn more about Acura roadside assistance in the sections below.
Acura roadside assistance is one of the best in the market. The number of benefits is far greater than other roadside assistance services. These services are free of cost for four years from the date of purchase. Acura roadside assistance includes the following things –
What Acura Roadside Assistance covers:
- Fuel – When your tank gets too low, Acura services can deliver gas to you if you run out.
- Towing – Need a tow for a repair? No problem, towing assistance will take your vehicle to closest Acura dealership if you’re having mechanical issues.
- Timely aid – Teams will do their absolute best to get to you and assist you with any issue as quickly as possible.
- Flat tires – Receive quick and timely assistance if you need to change a flat.
- Emergency lockout – If you can’t get into your vehicle, help will soon be on the way.
With all these offerings, Acura roadside assistance offers the best of support to their capabilities, and you will never find yourself stranded on the road.
Acura Roadside Assistance Number
Getting support in case of an emergency is easy. The first option is to call Acura roadside assistance. Their contact number is 1-800-565-PLUS (7587) . You can also create a ticket online for them using the website www.acura.roadsideaid.com. Both these methods work as expected, and you should be able to get support in less than 30 minutes. If your coverage has expired, then you can contact your dealer and get the Acura roadside assistance extended. The official website for Acura roadside assistance is https://www.acura.ca/en/acura-plus/roadside-assistance.